Come work with Passages International!
We look to hire motivated, hardworking employees that are passionate about the environment and sustainability to join our team. Please see below for positions that we are typically looking to fill or might currently be open. If there are none posted, send us an email with your area of interest or expertise and we will see if a position is available.
Fill out the form below to submit your application.
Passages International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for the sale of Passages products throughout the US and Canada and for driving the rapid growth of Passages overall sales. Main customers are Funeral Homes, Crematories, Cemeteries, Distributors and other miscellaneous opportunities such as organ donation organizations, hospices and hospitals. This includes pet product line that is sold to Pet Crematories, Cemeteries and some Veterinarians. Incumbent should possess an affinity for green products and the green industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes sales strategy to achieve rapid sales growth in an emerging market.
- Meets or exceeds revenue targets.
- Manages key accounts.
- Expands customer base and drives new business.
- Provide data/reports on sales activities to include KPIs and leading indicators
- Lead the sales objectives of the company with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and rapid growth is achieved.
- Is actively involved with customers accounts and provides product education and integration.
- Identifies and manages accounts to balloon them, expanding their range of Passages products.
- Negotiates new customer contracts.
- Assists with the planning and execution of exhibitions / conventions / trade shows.
- Attends exhibitions / conventions / trade shows.
- Visits select customers and markets as required.
- Manages the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Develops the inside and outside sales team.
- Stays informed of new products, services and other general industry developments.
- Is aware of competitor activity and develops strategy to remain market leader.
- Reports to company management on customer comments regarding products and provides feedback on industry developments or product development opportunities.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues relating to sales effectiveness.
- Answers questions from distributors and handles complaints.
Required Qualifications (including education, skills, experience and physical requirements):
Note: These include but are not limited to the following
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 to 8 years field sales experience
- Prefer funeral industry experience
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Experience in using Salesforce
- Ability to Close Sales Opportunities
- Stress Management/Composure
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
*Intermittent travel may be required
Job Type: Full-time
Operations Manager (Albuquerque)
The Operations Manager is responsible for directing the production and distribution activities for the company. The position directs and manages all operations with overall responsibilities for production assembly, maintenance, work quality and inbound and outbound distribution activities. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
The position is responsible internally for almost everything from the time an order is being placed to when it ships. Externally, resolving problems such as quality of products procured from vendors, arranging/managing best inbound shipping of goods, working with freight companies to resolve claims and ensure better, more consistent service.
The position is the manager in charge of the business when the President is on travel or on vacation. The position incumbent should possess an affinity for green products and the green industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall operations for production, facility maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Supervise production of products to order or to inventory as needed.
- Prepares models for process efficiency and training in quality assembly of products.
- Controls quality of vendor orders for materials and products to meet customer demand while controlling inventory levels.
- Coordinate operational activities through the planning with other staff in sales and customer service to ensure the customer service and sales objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Implement cost-effective systems to control capital, expenditures, operating expenses, and labor costs.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, freight and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to, facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provides management and training of Customer Service Reps. to ensure product knowledge and superior customer service to accounts.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervises facility floor organization and cleanliness among all personnel.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse and receiving associates and production resources; ensures ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsels, records, and disciplines as necessary.
- Maintains equipment to accomplish the warehouse and receiving plans in a safe, effective manner.
- Provides appropriate equipment and racking to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials. Researches material handling equipment in terms of performance, safety, reliability and cost.
- Oversees the rotation of inventories within the warehouse.
- Provides the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Provide technical (quality tool) and statistical expertise to teams.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- The position supervises the warehouse and product assembly and production activities, Customer Service Reps, and Office Manager.
- Associates Degree or pertinent Technical training.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 to 8 years experience related to the duties and responsibilities and competencies identified.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this essential function.
- Business Acumen
- Technical Capability and Mechanical Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Results Oriented
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Financial Management
Conditions of Employment:
- Able to accommodate on-call needs of the company, and travel as necessary.
- Work is normally performed in a production and distribution environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving equipment, and storage activities.
ADA Mental and Physical Factors:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Passages International, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability, or serious medical condition.
This Job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform other job related duties as requested by their supervisor or department manager within the organization.
Digital Storyteller (Albuquerque)
Passages International, a leading supplier of eco-friendly goods is seeking to hire a Digital Storyteller to help expand the company’s presence in social media and digital platforms. This position will work with the Marketing team to focus online marketing, communication, social media, around central messages and content. This role will require a talented individual dedicated to promoting the mission and brand focuses of the company to our wholesale customers as well as the general public. Preferred candidates will possess an exceptional understanding of the dynamics of social media, and an ability to identify and consistently produce quality content and interactions with customers and the general public. Content will include product videos, customer videos, and written or graphical pieces that help push this industry into a greener future.
A candidate who is currently pursuing or has already completed a Bachelor’s degree in media arts, communications, journalism, or a related field is preferred. In order to succeed in this role, applicants will need excellent communication skills, the ability to respond in a quick and thoughtful manner in line with the company’s brand, and some experience creating and editing video content. This position will report to our Marketing Manager.
- Ensure content shared on digital channels is optimized to achieve marketing objectives
- Generate ideas for content and marketing campaigns
- Write, film, and produce quality content, taking into account conventions and limitations of social media platforms when applicable
- Be active on the company social media, creating relationships with others in the industry
- Manage and respond to all feedback on social media
- Use content creation and editing software (such as iMovie and Adobe Photoshop/InDesign) to create quality content
- Use school CMS to create pages and publish content
- Identify areas where new marketing collateral is needed, liaise with Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer to produce marketing collateral
- Collect and organize feedback into actionable points
- Follow analytics to measure effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Experience:
- An understanding of conventions and purposes of specific marketing processes and methods
- Excellent writing skills
- An understanding of the conventions and ‘best practice’ of specific social media platforms
- Broad understanding of social and digital media
- Understanding of scheduling tools (e.g. HootSuite, TweetDeck, Buffer)
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and Analytics preferred, but not required
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred, but not required
- Video production and editing
- Desire to continually improve personal understanding of marketing and social media trends, and how quality story-driven content is used to generate interest
- Should have portfolio relevant activities
Capabilities and Aptitudes:
- Digital media / social media savvy
- Social media user
- Creative minded
- Versatile, flexible and dynamic attitude
- Able to remain abreast of key marketing and social media trends
- Someone who loves telling stories in a multitude of ways (NOT just pen and paper)
- Personable and outgoing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Uses initiative, deadline-driven, and works well autonomously or with a team
- Excellent time management skills, and able to manage a varied workload
Department: Marketing and CommunicationsPart-time, hours are flexible with potential for growth to full-timePassages International is an equal opportunity employer
The primary focus of this position is to accurately maintain the company’s books. This position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail as well as an ability to work independently and as a part of a team. The position will also require the ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
Toward the goal of properly maintaining the company’s books the ideal candidate will:
- Ensure the company receives payments for goods and services, and record these transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Generate customer invoices and monthly statements
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Perform any required adjustments needed to maintain the billing system
- Verify validity of customer account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolve collections and past due invoices by examining customer account history, payment history, and carrying out a collections plan
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
Other Duties to Maintain Accurate Books and Records:
- Perform cash account reconciliations
- Maintain accounts payable files and records
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly financial and management reports
- Investigate and resolve any accounting irregularities or inquiries
Required Qualifications and experience in the following areas:
- Accounting and bookkeeping.
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Business studies and/or administration
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
Education: Associates (or higher) in business or accounting preferred.
*Reference, credit, and background checks will be required,
Part-time, 20-30 hours per week.
Warehouse and Assembly/Production Assistant (Albuquerque)
Passages International, a wholesale supplier, is seeking hard working individuals for a warehouse position that are:
- Able to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- Comfortable with occasional manual labor and are able to be on their feet for an entire shift
- Good with their hands and are able to use small tools to assemble products
- Able to work independently and with others
- Not prone to calling out, on time , reliable, and honest
- Able to follow procedures while adhering to quality standards
- Willing to become experts in their area and contribute to our continued growth
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Inspecting, assembling, finishing, or packaging products
- Cleaning and organizing
- Hand sanding
- Painting with air gun and air brush
- Unloading containers and organizing warehouse
- Other misc. warehouse and production tasks as directed
No experience is necessary, but a good attitude, a willingness to learn, and common sense are REQUIRED. Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs or more.
Part-time, 20-30 hours per week. (Opportunity for growth to full-time possible)
*Full time employees are required to work five 8 hour shifts. (Full time employees receive benefits including $95/month Healthcare Benefit, up to 2 weeks paid vacation and 20 hrs. PTO after 90 days from Full time start date AND 401K and Profit Sharing after 1 year, (or next closest enrollment).
Inside Sales / Customer Service Team Member (Albuquerque)
A cutting edge company is hiring for a full time Inside Sales/ Customer Service team member who is focused, assertive, and highly detail oriented. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is motivated to get into the sales field and build a career with a company focused on eco-friendly and sustainable products.
This position requires candidates to possess excellent computer skills, telephone etiquette, and be able to communicate in a professional and clear manner. Candidates should be problem solvers, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Daily duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to existing customers, potential customers, and leads.
- Working to achieve sales goals while also minimizing potential mistakes.
- Accurately taking wholesale orders over the phone.
- Processing email and fax orders with no error.
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Quoting and processing various shipping requests and inquiries.
- Various projects delegated by other departments.
- Learn about the company’s products in detail, and be able to effortlessly sell them.
- Learn about the industry and communicate in a knowledgeable fashion.
- Be comfortable talking on the phone and talking to new people.
- Be able to effectively solve problems and be comfortable with change.
- Have common sense and be able to multi-task.
- Be energetic and easily get along with various personalities.
- Be able to succeed under pressure and survive in a rapidly growing business.
Some experience with Quickbooks, sales, shipping and general office work is helpful.
This is a full-time position. Pay is $14.50 per hour. Hours are Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Benefits include $95/mo Healthcare Benefit, up to 2 weeks paid vacation and 20 hrs PTO after 90 days from start date and 401(K) and Profit Sharing after 1 year (or next closest enrollment).